This is an 8 watt rms, 100 volt line, all steel construction, Voice Alarm loudspeaker for Public Address systems, with power tappings down to ½ watt. The speaker is used in areas where a vandal resistant loudspeaker is required, such as underground car parks and any unsupervised areas in shops, shopping centres and other venues. It is produced in a textured signal white, vandal resistant metal cabinet to deter the vandal but at the same time maintain an aesthetic look.
The Compact 8VA complies with BS5839:Part8:1998 and is supplied with ceramic terminal block and thermal fuse. Fire retardant linking wires ensure that in the event of the loudspeaker being damaged by localised fire, the loudspeaker circuit will not be affected or the system compromised. The speaker is supplied with four socket button screws and allen key.
• 8 watt rms, 100 volt line, Voice Alarm loudspeaker.
• 8 watt, 4 watt, 2 watt, 1 watt and 0.5 watt power tappings.
• Vandal resistant, all steel construction finished in textured signal white.
• Complies with BS5839:Part8:1998, with ceramic terminal block and thermal fuse.
• Fire retardant linking wires to ensure the loudspeaker circuit will not be affected or the system compromised in the event of localised fire.
• Supplied with four socket button screws and allen key.
|Power Taps:||8, 4, 2, 1, 0.5W|
|Frequency Response:||100Hz – 18kHz|
|Sensitivity:||87dB(A) at 1W/1m|
|Material:||All steel construction|
|Dimensions:||H128 x W213 x D75 mm|