Startlingly sweet sound has just become more affordable than ever before – introducing the APA series, exclusively from Astounded. Short for Astounded PA, APA is our in-house range of affordable yet incredibly well-specified PA system packages. By using our bulk buying power and bypassing all middle-men, we’ve gone straight to the manufacturers to bring you a range of entry-level priced, yet fantastic sounding, PA systems and pro audio gear. Every product in our APA Series has been sourced with one priority – to deliver an unparalleled level of features and performance, at a truly entry-level price, without compromise on reliability. Compare the specification of APA Series products against any closely priced competitor, and we guarantee you’ll come back to APA!
With sound quality and reliability mixed with affordability, the Bare Essentials Band PA System is the ideal setup for any band to start gigging in large venues. 15″ speakers deliver great midrange and crisp vocals, whilst the thunderous 18″ subs ensure the system can cope with even the heaviest of rock and roll! The 10 channel mixer has capacity for everything you’ll ever need, and a truly incredible feature set that allows you to dial in the perfect sound in any venue. Ideal for large venues of up to 350 persons capacity.
Our Bare Essentials packages all include the core sound reinforcement components that make up a PA System, and the cables to connect them, but don’t include any related accessories such as stands, microphones, covers etc. They’re perfect if you already have microphones and stands, or are just upgrading an existing system. If you’re a total raw beginner, and need every little item to organise a complete gig, we recommend you check out our Full Monty range of packages.
Top Speaker Specifications
- Model QR15K
- Power supply 220-240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- Woofer 380mm (15″)
- Amplifier output power : rms 80W
- Amplifier output power : max. 180W
- Power handling : speaker max. 400W
- Speaker output 8 Ohms min, 90W max.
- Frequency response 45Hz – 20kHz
- Dimensions : W(front/rear) x H x D 430/250 x 680 x 360mm
- Weight 15.8kg
Sub Speaker Specifications
- Adjustable cutoff frequency
- Metal corner protectors
- Side mounted carrying handles
- Integral 35mm pole-mount
- Driver: 45cm (18″)
- Power output max: 1000W
- Cutoff frequency: 40 – 150Hz
- Connections: XLR line in, XLR line out
- Power supply: 230Vac, 50Hz
- Dimensions: 585 x 475 x 675mm
- Weight: 29kg
- Compact, accessible design
- Channel inserts for Mic/line inputs
- Switchable +48V phantom power
- 3-band EQ for each channel
- Internal delay effect (or FX loop)
- Integral USB/SD player