Startlingly sweet sound has just become more affordable than ever before – introducing the APA series, exclusively from Astounded. Short for Astounded PA, APA is our in-house range of affordable yet incredibly well-specified PA system packages. By using our bulk buying power and bypassing all middle-men, we’ve gone straight to the manufacturers to bring you a range of entry-level priced, yet fantastic sounding, PA systems and pro audio gear. Every product in our APA Series has been sourced with one priority – to deliver an unparalleled level of features and performance, at a truly entry-level price, without compromise on reliability. Compare the specification of APA Series products against any closely priced competitor, and we guarantee you’ll come back to APA!
With sound quality and reliability mixed with affordability, the Full Monty Big Band PA System is the ideal setup for any band to start gigging in large venues. 15″ speakers deliver great midrange and crisp vocals, whilst the thunderous 18″ subs ensure the system can cope with even the heaviest of rock and roll! The 10 channel mixer has capacity for everything you’ll ever need, and a truly incredible feature set that allows you to dial in the perfect sound in any venue. Ideal for large venues of up to 350 persons capacity.
If you’re starting from scratch and need ‘the works’, our Full Monty packages include not only the core sound reinforcement components that make up a PA System, but also come bursting with essential extras, such as microphones and stands, as well as covers where required. They’re perfect for beginners and venues who need a total solution. If you already have microphones and stands from a previous system, and would rather keep them and spend a little less, we recommend you check out our Bare Essentials range of packages.
Top Speaker Specifications
- Model QR15K
- Power supply 220-240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- Woofer 380mm (15″)
- Amplifier output power : rms 80W
- Amplifier output power : max. 180W
- Power handling : speaker max. 400W
- Speaker output 8 Ohms min, 90W max.
- Frequency response 45Hz – 20kHz
- Dimensions : W(front/rear) x H x D 430/250 x 680 x 360mm
- Weight 15.8kg
Sub Speaker Specifications
- Adjustable cutoff frequency
- Metal corner protectors
- Side mounted carrying handles
- Integral 35mm pole-mount
- Driver: 45cm (18″)
- Power output max: 1000W
- Cutoff frequency: 40 – 150Hz
- Connections: XLR line in, XLR line out
- Power supply: 230Vac, 50Hz
- Dimensions: 585 x 475 x 675mm
- Weight: 29kg
- Compact, accessible design
- Channel inserts for Mic/line inputs
- Switchable +48V phantom power
- 3-band EQ for each channel
- Internal delay effect (or FX loop)
- Integral USB/SD player