Our audio design team have gone to new lengths to deliver the ultimate in value and convenience with our new Powerpack range – with everything you need to get gigging all crammed into one superb package at an unbelievable price
Ideally suited to performers needing a simple and cost-effective solution for small gigs and events, the Powerpack Performer system is built around a user-friendly and reliable powered mixer. Combining amplification and mixing into one convenient unit, this offers fast and easy setup with a minimum of connections, and simple operation even for total beginners. Perfectly matched up with a pair of rugged PVS10 speakers, Powerpack rigs deliver crisp and accurate audio quality, along with powerful and rugged reliability.
To top off the superb Powerpack systems and further improve this bestseller, we have squeezed in every accessory you may require including microphone and stand, speaker stands, and cables!
Compare the Powerpack range to any similar priced and specified system – check what’s included – and consider that we use top branded components , and we think you’ll agree that these are the best value PA systems of their type on the market today!
- 4 Channel Mono Mixer Amp
- Power output: 2x 75W RMS (2x 100W peak)
- Impedance: 4R
- Master volume & effects controls
- 4x XLR/6.35mm (¼”) jack inputs
- CD/Tape input & Record output
- Effects loop
- Speaker Outputs: 6.35mm (¼”) Jack sockets
- Rugged, carpet covered housing with steel corner guards
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 490x138x270mm
- Weight: 7.3kg
- Power output: 100W @ 4R
- 10″ Bass driver + 3×7″ Piezo tweeter
- Frequency Response: 70Hz – 18kHz
- Sensitivity: 88dB (1W/1m)
- Input: 6.35mm (¼”) Jack sockets
- Output: 6.35mm (¼”) Jack sockets
- Built-in handles & 35mm stand adapter
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 380x530x300mm
- Weight: 9.85kg (each speaker)