Designed by our expert audio team to provide a cost-conscious yet high quality PA system for the live band playing small to medium venues, with a wide range of instruments and vocals. If your budget is tight, yet you don’t want to compromise on audio reproduction or reliability, this is the rig for you! Although modestly priced, we have carefully selected speakers and a mixer which offer value that far exceeds their price point. In addition to this critical product selection policy, we have bought in bulk direct from the maker, driving the price down so that the result is a PA system that will comfortably handle anything a band can throw at it – to a great audio standard – and at around half the price you would expect to pay for a bigger brand name!
This two box system is designed using the amazing IMG STAGELINE PAK series of active speakers, for true and accurate sound with easy setup. Having listened to hundreds of affordable speakers, we stopped when we heard these, as they genuinely do sound like they should be twice their price! The low wattage rating is not to be viewed lightly. The speakers perform at the same level as budget speakers which boast high wattage but in really a low volume – these are the oposite way round with a low power usage but higher SPL levels. With a wide frequency response and voiced to deliver vocals and instruments with perfect warmth, definition and accuracy, they will reproduce any type of musical style. The Stagg mixer has again been carefully chosen by us from the many models on the market, for its exceptionally low-noise signal path, smooth vocal effects and warm, musical mic preamps.
- 15/2 full range bass-reflex system with plastic cabinet
- 38 cm (15″) bass speaker and 25 mm (1″) horn tweeter
- Due to additional lateral feet to be used as a monitor speaker
- Integrated MP3 player with USB/SD slot and FM radio
- Bluetooth receiver
- Infrared remote control
- Balanced mic input
- Line input via XLR, RCA or 3.5 mm jack
- 2-way tone control for treble and bass
- Mix out via XLR
- M8 threaded inserts for mounting support
- Stand sleeve
- 4 mono input channels and 2 stereo input channels.
- Frequency EQ on each input channel.
- Low-noise mic pre-amp on microphone inputs.
- Low cut filter for the mono channel.
- 10dB attenuator switch on stereo channel.
- One AUX output channel, one AUX input channel.
- Individual stereo play input and record output channel.
- Stereo monitor output and headphones output channel.
- +48V phantom power for condenser microphones.
- Balanced main outputs L+R
- DSP effects processor, providing 16 kinds of effects.
- USB interface enabling playback from a USB key source