The Evo2MaxX 6A active speaker features lightweight, yet rugged gas injected molded polypropylene cabinet construction. The asymmetrical shape of the Evo2MaxX 6A cabinet also allows use as a floor stage monitor. The Evo2MaxX 6A is a two-way design incorporating a 15″ LF woofer, with a custom made for FBT 2.5″ voice coil and a B&C HF compression drive coupled to a 90H x 60V Constant Directivity Horn. The digital internal crossover is at a fixed frequency of 1.6kHz.
With a frequency range of 42Hz – 20kHz, the Evo2MaxX 6A provides hi fidelity sound for both speech and music applications with a maximum SPL of 131dB. The bi-amplified Evo2MaxX 6A active speaker features a 400W RMS Class D low frequency amplifier and a 100W RMS Class D high frequency amplifier. An Evo2MaxX digital signal processor with four presets also provides quick equalisation countours for any acousitcally challenging venue. The control panel features balances XLR/Jack inputs and an XLR link out, Volume, EQ Presets, HP Filter, and 3 status LED indicators.
A front face steel grille protects the woofer from external damage. The two M10 fly points built into the cabinet, along with the optional mounting brackets allow the Evo2MaxX 6A speakers to be surface mounted on walls or ceilings. A standard 35mm speaker stand socket allows the Evo2MaxX 6A to be mounted on to speaker stands.
- 2-way, bi-amplified, bass reflex design cabinet.
- 380mm (15”) LF woofer with 64mm (2.5”) voice coil, custom made for FBT.
- 25mm (1”) exit throat B&C HF compression driver with 44mm (1.7’’) voice coil.
- Frequency response from 42Hz to 20 kHz.
- Biamped: 400w RMS LF, 100w RMS HF, Class D power amplifiers with switch mode power supplies.
- Digital Signal Processor with 4 Equalization Presets.
- Control Panel: features balanced XLR/Jack input and XLR link out, Volume, EQ Presets, HP Filter, 3 status LED indicators.
- 90°H x 60°V Constant Directivity Horn.
- Sturdy gas-injected polypropylene molded enclosure with two integrated handles and Stage Floor Monitor taper.
- 4 x M10 suspension points, 35mm (1⅜”) top-hat speaker stand socket, wall bracket mount flange plate.
- Enclosure suitable for stacking.
- Extremely light, Net Wt. only 21kg (46.8 lb).
- Configuration: 2 Way
- Built-in amplifier LF/HF: 400/100w RMS
- Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF: 800/200w
- Frequency response: 42Hz – 20kHz
- Low Frequency woofer: 15″ with 2.5″ VC
- High Frequency driver: 1″ with 1.7″ VC
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 126 / 130dB
- Dispersion: 90 x 60 (HxV)
- Input impedance: 22kohm
- Crossover Frequency: 1.6Khz
- AC Power requirements: 450VA
- Input connector: XLR with Link out
- Power cord: 5m IEC
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 482 x 757 x 399mm / 19 x 29.8 x 15.7in
- Net Weight: 24.4kg / 53.8lb
- Transport Dimension (WxHxD): 595 x 878 x 515mm / 23.4 x 34.6 x 20.3in
- Transport Weight: 28.7kg / 62.2lb