Take all the hard work out of choosing the best par can system – A perfect solution for schools, community theatres, and small production companies!
8 Par Cans with state of the art 6-colour HEX LEDs for infinite rich, vibrant colour tones and natural crisp whites, equipped with barn doors to adjust the output. All of this with fanless cooling – totally silent! Paired with an easy to use yet powerful controller, the options are limitless! All cables supplied for easy setup.
Powered by 9 x 10W RGBWAUV LEDs within a compact, die-cast chassis the Intense 9HEX10 provides a smooth wash of vibrant colour. Featuring 6-in-1 colour LEDs this fixture advances from standard RGB colour mixing with the addition of white for pastel shades, amber for rich, warm tones and UV for intense hues. The convection cooled chassis ensures silent running and features mounting points for the optional barn door/gel frame kit (LEDJ253A).
- 9 x 10W 6-in-1 colour LEDs (RGBWAUV)
- Beam angle: 25° (field angle: 35°)
- 4.2kHz refresh rate
- DMX channels: 2/3/3/4/4/5/6/8 or 10 selectable
- Static colour, colour change, colour fade, auto run, sound active and master/slave modes
- 0 – 100% dimming with variable strobe
- Bracket allows for multiple rigging and floor standing applications
- 4 push button menu with LED display
- IEC power in/out sockets
- 3-Pin XLR in/out sockets
- Convection cooled
- Optional barn door/gel frame kit (LEDJ253A)
- Power consumption: 98W
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: T1.5A 250V
- Dimensions: 295 x 260 x 93mm
- Weight: 2.6kg
The VersiLED 6 from LEDJ is a universal DMX controller designed for controlling multi colour LED fixtures. Suitable for use with RGB, RGBW, RGBWA or RGBWAUV products, with or without dimmer channels the controller may be used for LED par cans, panels or even LED strip lights.
- Control up to 4 fixtures/groups from RGB+dimmer through to RGBWA+UV, each fixture may be set individually
- Master dimmer function, including RGBWA+UV products
- Separate RGBW and amber/UV colour mix on fader control
- LTP control system for intuitive operation
- Strobe function with adjustable