Self-contained portable PA unit based on the QR10PA speaker cabinet. Built-in amplifier operating from mains or internal rechargeable battery powering a main driver and compression driven horn unit. A VHF neckband wireless microphone is included with the receiver built into the mixer/amp section at the rear along with a further 2 wired mic inputs, auxiliary line input and integral USB/SD/FM media player with record function. A retractable trolley handle and rear wheels provide easy portability.
- Echo effect for microphones
- VHF neckband microphone included
- Integral USB/SD/FM player with record feature & remote
- Mains/rechargeable operation
- Built-in trolley facility
- Switchable VCV “mic override” function
- Internal 35mm pole fitting
- Optional handheld transmitter available (952.413UK)
- Power supply Internal battery or 12Vdc mains adaptor (supplied)
- Main driver 250mmØ (10″)
- Power handling – RMS150W
- Amplifier output50 + 50Wrms
- Battery life Up to 8 hours
- Controls Mic volume, Echo, Bass, Treble, Volume & VHF mic volume, VCV
- Inputs2 wired mic (jack) and aux (RCA)
- Carrier frequency 174.1MHz
- Dimensions320 x 470 x 270mm
- Weight 10.1kg
Frequently Asked Questions,
Is the QR10PA suitable for my requirements?
Not sure which portable PA system to go for? The QTX QR10PA is one of many options we offer and we’re happy to guide you to the most suitable solution for your needs – call us on 01524 845310 to speak to one of our technical team who will be happy to answer any queries you might have. Alternatively, send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
How easy is the QR10PA to use?
The QR series of pa systems are incredibly user friendly but should you need any help or advice on using the system, we’re always happy to help talk you through it.
I like the QR10PA but would prefer a handheld microphone.
No problem, you’ll also find handheld microphones in the suggested products at the checkout.
Can I connect my iPod / iPad / MP3 Player / Laptop to the QR10PA?
Yes you can. All you need is an rca phono lead to mini jack which you will find in the suggested products at the checkout.
Can I use the QR10PA outside?
Yes, you can but it isn’t weatherproof. If using it outdoors, you would need to use it under a marquee. There is a protective cover available for this unit but again, it isn’t weatherproof. We would also recommend that you look at the larger QR12PA and QR15PA for outdoor use as these have a higher output better suited to outdoor use.
Does the QR10PA have Bluetooth?
No, it doesn’t. You can add a wireless Bluetooth Receiver at the checkout though which will enable you to use Bluetooth with this unit.
What if I don’t like it?
No problem. We offer a 14 day satisfaction return policy. See our returns policy for more details.
Watch QR10PA Product Video