Impressive power and functionality, this system has huge power and performance to make it the ideal PA for medium to large venues.
The Venture PA system is a versatile system that will give a great sound and backed up by studiomaster’s legendary performance and sound quality.
Offering a lightweight, portable solution, these desks are perfect for both live and home recording applications. Constructed from the latest robust moulding technology, the strength and weight benefits make the units highly portable.
Featuring either 6 or 10 mic channels with built in adjustable compressor on every channel and 4 stereo channels. All inputs channels feature 3 band EQ, 2 or 4 auxiliaries (depending on model), Pan/Balance, PFL listen bus, Channel On switching and comprehensive routing facilities to the main mix or the stereo sub groups.
With all the features and benefits of the C6-12/16, the range is enhanced with the addition of the C6XS-12 and C6XS-16, which although offer an identical channel count, have the following additional features.
USB facility for stereo record / playback facility, making it ideal for project home recording or supplying interval / backing music to your live performance. Also included is a high quality 16 programme DSP effects unit.
All models in the range additionally benefit from : +48V phantom power on mic channels, high quality 60mm smooth faders, balanced XLR outputs, and a robust quiet internal switchmode power supply.
- Channels 12
- Mic Inputs 6
- Stereo Inputs 4
- Gain Min – Max
- Mic 15dB – 60dB
- EIN -128dB
- Frequency response
- Mic Channel 20Hz – 20kHz +1/-3dB
- THD Mic Channel <=0.1%
- Output Levels Balanced +28dB Max
- Output Levels Unbalanced +22dB Max
- Channel EQ
- Hi 12kHz
- Mid 2.7kHz
- Lo 100Hz
- Lo Cut 100Hz
- USB Audio (C6XS) 2 channel record/playback
- DSP Effects (C6XS) 16 presets with adjustable parameter
- Power requirements 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz 30W max
As a premium range product, the Venture series are a perfect system match for our new Horizon mixer range. The availability of both the speakers and the mixers in powered and passive models offers a wide range of system options for professional quality, small and medium scale fixed and portable reinforcement systems for all manner of applications.
- Format 12inch two way
- Frequency response 60Hz –18kHz (-3dB)
- Frequency range 55Hz –20kHz (-10dB)
- Amplifier power, rms LF 400W HF 200W
- Peak system power 1200W
- Crossover frequency 1.7kHz
- Woofer 12″dia, 2.5″ voice coil, ferrite magnet
- Compression driver 1.7″ voice coil, ferrite magnet
- Coverage: Horizontal x Vertical 80°x60°
- Max SPL 132dB
- Cabinet material 15mm ply wood
- Input connections 2 channel, XLR, Jack, RCA phono
- Fly points 13 x M10
- Power requirements 230/115V ~ 50/60Hz
- Dimension W * H * D 365×608×341（mm