Great value PA set which comes with high quality active subs and tops which make it a great step up for bands in medium to large venues.
The SL 1224 mixer is a studio/live mixing console with built-in full duplex USB interfacing. Studio grade microphone preamps are used throughout and have balanced XLR inputs, with all channels also offering balanced/unbalanced TRS line level connectivity. In addition all of the mono channels have a TRS insert point.
An ultra musical 3-band EQ is available on all channels, with an additional high pass filter on the mono channels. A built in FX processor with 16 presets gives you unlimited creative potential and is supplemented by a dedicated FX send and auxiliaries.
Titan 12D models are bi-amplified, Class D technology is now used for the LF and HF, creating a more efficient and powerful system that is now even lighter than the previous generation.
With advanced adaptive multi-band dynamic processing and filtering Qubit helps fine tune your system to sound natural and open. Qubit processing optimises the loudspeaker to provide smooth digital crossover points that are perfectly aligned in terms of phase response and time-domain. Protection is offered in the form of true independent adaptive LF and HF signal limiting that helps protect against thermal damage and driver over excursion.
Qubit has an extended frequency response that goes way beyond the capabilities of our hearing, providing an extended phase response that remains linear throughout our natural hearing range. This enables Titan D to reproduce exceptionally natural transients and exhibit perfectly aligned time-domain characteristics.
- Full Duplex 2 In/2 Out 16-Bit 48kHz USB Interface Dedicated USB Recording Bus
- Switchable Line/USB Return Channel
- 12 Studio Grade Phantom Powered Microphone Pre-Amps
- Ultra Musical 3-Band EQ with High Pass Filters
- Built-In Digital FX with Dedicated Send
- 2 Auxiliary Sends
- Dedicated Stereo Return with Level Control
- Pan and Balance Controls
- PFL for All Channels
- Control Room and Headphone Outputs
- Master Outputs with XLR and TRS Connectors
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 20Hz~20kHz ±2dB
- THD+N <0.025% @ + 14dBu ±0.5dBu
- MAXIMUM INPUT LEVEL Mic +4dBu ±1dBu; Channel Line +21dBu ±1dBu; Stereo Line +21dBu ±1dBu; AUX Return In +21dBu ±1dBu
- AC POWER OPTIONS AC100V-240V~ 50/60Hz
- DIMENSIONS (HXWXD) 80mm x 400mm x 475mm / 3.15″ x 15.7″ x 18.7″
- WEIGHT 6.85kg / 15.10lbs
- MONO INPUT CHANNEL GAIN 50dB Variable MIC (0~ -50dB) Line (-20dB~ +30dB)
- LEVEL METERS 12 Segment LEDx2 (Output of +4dBu = 0dBu) Main L/R
- INPUT CHANNEL EQ High (±10dB) ±1.5dB 12kHz Shelving; Mid (±10dB) ±1.5dB 1kHz Shelving; Low (±10dB) ±1.5dB 80Hz Shelving
- MAXIMUM BALANCED OUTPUT Main XLR Balanced Out +26.5dBu ±1dBu
- LEVEL (1%T.H.D. AT 1KHZ ) Main ?” Jack Balanced Out +26.5dBu ±1dBu
- MAXIMUM UNBALANCED Main XLR Unbalanced Out +21dBu ±1dBu
- OUTPUT LEVEL (1%T.H.D. AT1KHZ ) Main ?” Jack Unbalanced Out +21dBu ±1dBu
- HUM AND NOISE 20HZ-20KHZ -127dBu ±5dBu Mic Pre Equivalent Input Noise
- (150R) -85dBu ±5dBu Residual Noise
- S/N 78dB ±5dB @ Fader Max
- FFT -62dBv ±5dBv @ Gain Fader Max
- CMRR 62dB ±5dB @ 1KHz
- IMPEDANCES Mic: Balanced 6KΩ, Unbalanced 3KΩ ±200Ω; Line: Balanced 44KΩ, Unbalanced 22KΩ ±2KΩ; AUX Return: Balanced 20KΩ, Unbalanced 10KΩ ±2KΩ; All Other Unbalanced Outputs: 100Ω; Balanced Outputs: 50ohms
- EFFECT OUT 16x Effects: (1)Hall1 (2)Hall2 (3)Room1 (4)Room2 (5)Room3(6)Platereverb1 (7)Platereverb2 (8)Platereverb3 (9)Chorus(10)Flange (11)Delay1 (12)Delay2 (13)Chorus/Room1(14)Chorus/Room2 (15)Bypass (16)Rotaryspeaker
The Sub speakers
- Model Name Titan Sub-A15 MKII
- Power Continuous 400 Watts, Peak 600 watts
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB) 45-200Hz
- Max SPL(dB)(1M/1W) 129dB continuous, 132db peak
- Transducer 15″ Woofer, 2.5″ voice coil
- Input Connectors TRS Jack and Male XLR (combo)
- Input Left & Right input line at 0 dbu
- Input Sensitivity 0dBu for Line in
- Maximum Input Level 20dBu
- Output type Balanced
- Output Connector FEMALE XLR
- Phase Switch Selection 0/180
- Crossover Frequency LPF 80-200Hz (adjustable)
- Height 455mm/17.9″
- Width 470mm/18.5″
- Depth 630mm/24.8″
- Speaker Pole Adapter 26.0kg / 57.3 lbs
The Top Speakers
- INPUT SENSITIVITY
- MIC -40dBu
- LINE 0dBu
- INPUT IMPEDANCE Balanced: 20kΩ; Unbalanced: 10kΩ
- HUM AND NOISE -90dB
- MAXIMUM INPUT LEVEL +20dBu
- AC POWER OPTIONS JP, FG, UK, SA, US
- DIMENSIONS (HXWXD) 556mm x 384mm x 312mm / 21.88″ x 15.11″ x 12.28″
- EQUALIZATION HIGH (±10dB) 10KHz Shelving; LOW (±5dB) 100Hz Shelving
- DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- NET WEIGHT ( KG / LBS ) 12.4kg / 27.28lbs
- GROSS WEIGHT ( KG / LBS ) 15.5kg / 34.1lbs
- FINISH COLOUR Black
- AMPLIFIER PROTECTION Power switch on/off mute; DC detection; Overload and short-circuit detection; Thermal/Heat sink protection; Output mute/auto reset
- LOW FREQUENCY POWER 250W RMS
- HIGH FREQUENCY POWER 50W RMS
- MONITOR FILTER A 90Hz HPF Filter for stage monitor use.
- REMOTE GAIN ATTENUATOR 3 pin Euroblock connector for remote volume adjustment of the Titan 12D. Linear control of the volume is achieved by variation of the applied voltage.
- LIMIT LED Shows when either signal limiter is active (LF or HF).
- POWER AMPLIFIER TYPE Dual Class D modules (LF and HF).