The new STAGEPAS feature two sleek, lightweight speakers and a detachable powered mixer, along with one pair of speaker cables and a power cord, giving you a complete, extremely portable sound solution that can be set up quickly and easily in a variety of configurations and environments.
By combining new high-efficiency amplifiers, newly designed speakers, and high performance DSP, the new STAGEPAS delivers a significant increase in power output (400W) as well as substantial improvements in sound quality and reliability.
Complementing the boost in performance, the addition of iPod/ iPhone connectivity, SPX digital reverbs, an onboard feedback suppressor and more versatile EQ, has improved functionality and ease of use considerably, allowing STAGEPAS to meet the demands of a much wider range of applications and users.
- Maximum SPL: 125dB SPL / speaker
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 55Hz – 20kHz
- Power Consumption: 30W (Idle), 70W (1/8 Power)
- Power Requirements: 100V – 240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Dimentions (W x H x D): Speaker 289x472x275mm, Mixer 308x180x116mm
- Net Weight: 17.8kg / 39.2lbs (2 x Speaker 7.5kg + Mixer 2.8kg)
- 400W (200W + 200W) power output
- Newly designed high quality speakers (LF:8″ woofer/ HF:1″ voice coil compression driver)
- Detachable 8-channel mixer (4 mono/line + 4 mono / 2 stereo line)
- iPod/ iPhone USB connection
- One-knob master EQ™ with virtual bass boost
- High resolution SPX digital reverbs (4 types, parameter control)
- Onboard feedback suppressor
- Great-sounding 2-band channel EQ
- Switchable stereo/ mono inputs
- Hi-Z (high impedance) inputs
- Phantom power
- Monitor and Subwoofer outputs
- Optional reverb footswitch